Clutch

Shel

I think I might need a new clutch soon so can anyone give me some advice, like what to get (I just want a normal clutch) how much do they cost and do I have to change flywheel too, and where could I get it done that's not too far from me in Surrey/Sussex

As I said on FB Shel. No you do not need to change your flywheel.

All your want is to replace your clutch and pressure plate.

Get a trader to supply and fit, not buy from one trader and then get someone else to fit.

Because of your commitments you need to find someone to get it in and do it with out all the drama.

So really you need the nearest one to you which is Crawley.

• Like 1

Generally the flywheels fail shortly after the clutch is changed tbh. Worth to get done at the same time just for a piece of mind thing so you don't have to fork out labour costs again 6 months down the line.

Plenty of traders on here will do you a decent price.

• Like 2

Generally the flywheels fail shortly after the clutch is changed tbh. Worth to get done at the same time just for a piece of mind thing so you don't have to fork out labour costs again 6 months down the line.

Plenty of traders on here will do you a decent price.

As Neil has said, swapping the flywheel is a good move at the same time, this can be determined at the time of change too, shame you're not local to us as we can supply and fit, if you need any information please do let us know... :)

• Like 1