Which service should i take?

flavius1

Hi,Phoned local nissan garage to sort out next service (P1).Th car has done 30 k and is 53 plate so now out of warranty.The garage has said they can do a ''part1'' service which does all the checks etc as a P1 but about 100 notes cheaper.

Should i go for cheaper option?

Thoughts appreciated ;)

Thanks

i think i will see exactally what i am getting for my money before i decide.I just dont want to be ripped off.

i do like value for money B)

Flavius which dealer? Seeing as you local to me mate, if you say who it is I'll tell you whether its cheap anyway. I bet its one of the dear ones and for the price they quoting for a mickey mouse service you can have it done properly at one of the better dealers aroudn here?

For example, a P1 without oil is only around £100 anyway (just over) so begs to ask the question, what the hell are they asking you to pay?

I bet its a Westway dealership!? Rearrange these words, touch, don't, barge, pole, with...... :dry:

:thumbs:

Thanks

i think i will see exactally what i am getting for my money before i decide.I just dont want to be ripped off.

i do like value for money B)

I bet its a Westway dealership!? Rearrange these words, touch, don't, barge, pole, with...... :dry:

:thumbs:

With pole barge touch don't??? :headhurt:

I have always taken it to bolton but they said i had to pay insurance on the car i could borrow for the day. (i anit payin that :rant: ) so i declined their kind offer and phoned burnely.Burnely said as its out of its warranty i could get a service which was same as P1 for around £80.and the car was gratis. :)

i am begining to think i will phone em and get the P1 as i think my baby deserves it :teeth:

Having now had the intelligence to look properly at my service book :headhurt: i have seen i need a P3 which i have organised for £251.

if anyone can get it cheaper...dont tel me! :scare:

not sure which service you need.P1 around 130 p3 about 250

it is easy 9ooo miles or 1 year (Whichever is first... ) for servicing and the sequence is:

P1, P2, P1, P3 => P1, P2, P1, P3 etc...

P1 around 100-120 quid

P2 around 140-160 quid

P3 around 250-300 quid.

30k-40 plan for brake pads (200 quid tops.)

50k plan for spark plugs (30 quid tops ?)

after this I think mainly it is unchartered territory for zed generally...