More noise!

Steel Lynx

Just when I thought things were looking up, I go and get another unknown noise from my car. It's like a grinding noise as I'm going along which gets faster as I pick up speed. I think I read in the manual that the brakes make a bit of noise when they're due to be changed but I assumed that would just be under braking. Could it be a stone or would that have come out by now? (I've driven about 15 miles)

Called Motorline Nissan in Tunbridge Wells and they managed to fit me in the next day (today) turns out that noise was a bit of branch caught behind a wheel and the rear quarter panel. They carried out a health check on it and washed it and all for the grand old price of...... Nothing at all! As always, very helpful people and great service. I know some people have bad stories about main dealers but if you're wanting to use a Nissan dealer I can highly recommend them.

• Like 1

Very good there, always happy to help.

Ian I think Ian looks after my car, or rather, puts his card into the service booklet every time.

In fact, when I was buying the car I called him to ask him about it, he knew more about it than the previosu owner, lol.

Called Motorline Nissan in Tunbridge Wells and they managed to fit me in the next day (today) turns out that noise was a bit of branch caught behind a wheel and the rear quarter panel. They carried out a health check on it and washed it and all for the grand old price of...... Nothing at all! As always, very helpful people and great service. I know some people have bad stories about main dealers but if you're wanting to use a Nissan dealer I can highly recommend them.

Got to ask, did you not even have a little look...? All the same, good service.

@ rob63. It was bloody dark when I got back from work but yeah. I did go and have a bit of a look around with a flashlight but couldn't see anything. Plus the fact I was due to go away and just wanted it sorted soon as possible.

Easy Tiger! Good job the garage was open during daylight hours or they may have never have seen the twig either ;) As before, good service though and always good to give some positive feedback as in general the main dealers do seem to get a hard time :thumbs:

That's good news, just don't use those crooks at Yeomans in Worthing!!

I wish the Renualt Motorline franchise were this helpful, they are an absolute bunch of useless, ignorant & stupid twonks (this is me being polite)