FALKEN TYRES

lomoto

I,m going to put some new tyres on the car,(fed up with the crap Bridgestones !! :scare: ) been quoted a very reasonable price on some Falkens ,never used this brand before,they are a Japanese make so I,m hoping they will be a decent make..Tyre retailer says a lot of track day people use them .., anyone on here had any experience good or bad with them? Cheers Tim :thumbs:

Mate put some 225/35/18 flakens on the front of his mini an thinks there poo sorry people an thats with a measily 140bhp. Im going for yoko pradas on my new BBs`s to be fitted tuesday. My mates dad always used dunlop sports on his 88 E 430bhp modded porker 911 i think hes got some 275/30/18s kocking about at a silly price as he needs 30 profile, but hes more than happy with them an remember the porker RWD rear engined with no traction, pas, abs etc LOL

Pretty happy with my Toyo Proxys and at 410BHp I need the traction to be good

Out of interest which toyos you got?

heard bad responses about the T1R`s used to have t1s`s an thought they were cack in the wet an great in the dry

heard bad responses about the T1R`s used to have t1s`s an thought they were cack in the wet an great in the dry

I have T1S on the rear of the Work wheels and T1R front and love them compared to the re040. ok maybe sidewalls could be a little stiffer, but still 100% better than the re040s

Guest prescience

The ones which have not been discontinued - can't remember without looking, came on the wheels from US. 245/35/19 front and 275/35/19 rear

Guest prescience

Well I can tell you with over 400 BHp through the back wheels, I have no issues and I had lots of issues when I was stock (280BHp) with the Bridgestones