FALKEN TYRES

lomoto

• 4 weeks later...
good luck with them! let us know please mate! :thumbs::teeth:

Finally got round to putting the other set of wheels on with my new Falkens :teeth:

I cant believe its the same car , all that horrible tyre noise gone and after just a short blast I can tell they grip much better than the Bridgestones (yes even though their new and not scrubbed ) :thumbs:

Just out of interest, what is it about the Bridgestones that people don't like - is it just the wet grip? beacause I only take my car out in dry conditions, and I have no complaints at all with the std. tyres - my car seems to stick to the road very well

Just out of interest, what is it about the Bridgestones that people don't like - is it just the wet grip? beacause I only take my car out in dry conditions, and I have no complaints at all with the std. tyres - my car seems to stick to the road very well

mine with the Bridges on just let go all the time in the DRY :thumbdown: . I would class them as a very dangerous tyre ,I,m suprised Nissan has not had a few claims against them ,especially in the States :scare:

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe the reason the "drifters" use them is because they have little or no grip?? (I have no personal experience of them - just a thought) :D

maybe a bit of a shock but drifters need just as much grip to drift as they need no grip.. the better the tyre the better it wll drift as rubbish tyres will flex, melt move and warp all over the place making it very hard to drift..

think the main reason wy falkens are popular is coz there price and the quality are very very good ( only thing i found close is the dunlop eagle F1 poteza thingys and ,aybe the bridgesotne SO3's but they are all double the price )

i just bought 2x 215/40/17 and 2x 225/35/17 and paid a lil over 200 delivered and that was from falken andnot a discount tyre warehouse..

Im not an expert mate, but I ve found the bridgestones to be good enough in the dry, esp if you can get them warm enough. In the wet though, different story.