full japspeed exhaust

welshbuddy

hey guys , at the moment im only running a catback k1 with bungs out.

does anyone here have the whole exhaust?

as in

-manifold,

http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_43&product_id=901

decats

http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_43&product_id=298

y pipe.

http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_43&product_id=296

do you think it would be loud?

raspy?

cheers,daz.

Just had a system fit but was adviced to stay clear off jap speed stuff. My system sound ace and prices really good with fitting included if your any were near Blackburn will show u it :-)

When looking for a new system I found this and booked my car in and for £449 bargen now just to see what it's like on wendsay after its fitted here's a link

http://www.roarpower...st_for_350z.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well isnt the japspeed got the silencers out of it?

or does any know a link for a system?

basically i want from manifold to catback, no silencers, cats , resonators.

briggs that system looks cool, the link down work though :S?

Then you'll be deaf really quickly. I did cats out, standard y pipe and a straight stainess pipe back to a single jap can, it was quieter with the exhaust ending at the y pipe, the car was horrifically loud, my mrs could hear me over a mile down the road when I was normally accelerating, let alone hammering it.

Just fitted the Jap Speed version- very pleased with it/Was expecting a fair bit more noise but pleasantly surprised by its subtle deeper sound. Tig welding on all sections is VERY good.Seen some systems that have been Mig welded-not the way to go for stainless.So,Jap Speed? go ahead and fit one and ignore the other suppliers/manufactures,Jap Speed ARE very good for the money paid.

Just fitted the Jap Speed version- very pleased with it/Was expecting a fair bit more noise but pleasantly surprised by its subtle deeper sound. Tig welding on all sections is VERY good.Seen some systems that have been Mig welded-not the way to go for stainless.So,Jap Speed? go ahead and fit one and ignore the other suppliers/manufactures,Jap Speed ARE very good for the money paid.

Bullshit! Bullshit everywhere!

• Like 2

Bullshit! Bullshit everywhere!

He's a well published car owner I'll have you know :lol:

"Now it’s Terry Bower’s turn to hand over the keys to his 350Z. He’s no stranger to track driving himself, coaching drivers at the Nordschleife and Spa with RSR Nürburg, but he’s watching keenly as Henry sets off for a quick warm-up lap. Terry’s a huge fan of his 309bhp 2007-model Z, which he bought about a year ago, ‘because I wanted something more involving than the A4 I’d had. It copes with long trips out to Germany brilliantly, it’s very comfortable, and it also handles track work well – all I’ve done is uprate the brakes with grooved discs.’ A similar car will cost around £10,000, but early 276bhp Zs now start below £5K – extremely tempting, despite the low-rent cabin."

But yes, the Japspeed 350z stuff is utter tosh, the stainless too thin, the welds - although pretty - are crap and I'd bet my left nut it didn't fit perfectly.

I had a japspeed on my car for about 22000 miles and had no problem at all with regards to fit or quality. I was quite impressed with the quality really. Only downer was the noise. It was so loud my ears would be ringing on every trip, so i dare not take the baffles out of it!!!! My zed was a soft top tho!

I AM entitled to me opinion as much as anyone else,just because I dont agree with what either of you have said,doesn't mean I'll take a high horse view!

That's absolutely fair enough, if you're happy with it then it doesn't matter what anyone thinks to be honest. I haven't tried a Japspeed product for a few years, so they may have sorted some stuff out. I would recommend you check it every now and again for peace of mind though :thumbs:

OK,thanks for the heads up,but for £175 it was a case of,oh well,i'll give it a try!.. I have to admit to being just a little sceptical,but after opening the box was impressed by the weld quality and general appearance.I couldn't wait to get it fitted today just to see how it fitted-perfect straight fit,and how noisy it would be.Again pleasantl surprised,only slightly louder than standard,but in a deeper tone,fine at the higher rev scale as well.We'll see how things progress.