Leather Retrim

Zedrush

Limiter wants to change his leather interier colour to red seats. Anybody knows of any good leather retrim who are good value for money, preferably near london.

Cheers guys. He wants it as good as my one but mine was done in Scotland when I bought the car originally :surrender:

Limiter wants to change his leather interier colour to red seats. Anybody knows of any good leather retrim who are good value for money, preferably near london.

Cheers guys. He wants it as good as my one but mine was done in Scotland when I bought the car originally :surrender:

The only ones I know of are the ones that Tim, Dorian and Val have used .... http://www.precisiontrimming.co.uk

Quality job from what i've seen and i bet they cheaper than any southern shandy drinking leather retrimmer :teeth:

Only about 30 mins from me...... so could always be his quality inspector for him there.

Any idea where in Scotland yours was done? And do you have pics? (Apologies if you have already posted and I missed the thread)