Where can I buy a lip that actually fits!?

dbass

So I bought a lip from a seller on ebay for £120 fibreglass and the guy from my bodyshop just trial fitted it and showed me and it is so badly moulded it is way out of shape.. massive gaps..very mishaped... really annoyed.. as I doubt i'll get my money back, the seller on ebay is fast_line_styling avoid avoid avoid!!!!... the lip is a j1 aerokit.

Edited by dbass

Got mine from Tarmac Sportz, fits like a lip shaped glove.

It's also made from flexible material (GRP/FRP?) so won't shatter like a fibreglass one if I hit anythjing such as a kerb.

Edited by 14N

I bought an all fibreglass one and it literally ripped in half, I now have cable ties holding the 2 sides together :lol:

Is that why they're known as 'splitters'?

I'll fetch me coat...... :tumbleweed:

• Like 3

Fast_line_styling supply all the aerokit stuff, they arnt all bad and I've known them to produce some decent pieces, but at the same time they do occasionally produce some utter shite, you were one of the unfortunate people. I think it's terrible they won't refund you but don't be totally put off by all there stuff.

Fast_line_styling supply all the aerokit stuff, they arnt all bad and I've known them to produce some decent pieces, but at the same time they do occasionally produce some utter shite, you were one of the unfortunate people. I think it's terrible they won't refund you but don't be totally put off by all there stuff.

They haven't said they won't refund me yet but we'll see.. I mean this lip won't even clamp round the bumper both ends... It'll do one end but the other is way way out... It's like it was made for another car!

They haven't said they won't refund me yet but we'll see.. I mean this lip won't even clamp round the bumper both ends... It'll do one end but the other is way way out... It's like it was made for another car!

Ah fair enough! Sounds like you got a crap one.

At least you havent done what i have, I bought a lip recently and thought it was a terrible fit, turns out its for the facelift bumper -.-