i got a few issues

jam87ie

1st issue I have is that I was reversing just after starting the car as I stopped it cut out. it then struggled to start up again. I left it 10 mins and attempted and it started.

once I got it started I had the check engine light come on along with the traction control and the slip light. it has started every time so far since.

any one have an idea.

also

dose anyone know who is good working with a convertible roof. mine has stopped working

thanks

jamie

I would recommend looking at the following

As said by ZMANALEX, the roof is activated by depressing the brake pedal and pressing the switch.

- Check the fuse, if fuse has blowen, I would recommended getting it checked as these are really used to protect the device and cabling.

- Does the indication on the dashboard eluminate

- Do the windows open ( as I believe these provide a signal to the control unit to signal open ), then the roof begins to open.

- Could be an issue with linkages or / and motors.

Sorry can't be much more help.

I have found out that it is a cam sensor fault.

as for the roof when I operate it windows will go down, chair move forward and the boot will unlock for the roof to fold away. it sounds like something trying to happen but nothing does. I'm not that mechanically minded so I think I will need someone to look at it.

can anyone recommend or know a garage that is competent in working on them