Wanted! Passenger side headlight unit

Raheemk9

I am looking for a OEM passenger side headlight unit,as mine has condensation on the inside and is really annoying me as it is making my zed look s***.

Thanks

are you 100% sure it's condensation? It might be that your light just need a good clean!?

A shame, it`s a facelift light he has.

Have a look on ebay,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Fairlady-headlight-n-s-passengers-side-/181240222991?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a32c2550f

Would be worth a go splitting it yourself, but before doing that, I would remove the light from the car, (wheel arch liners off, bumper off, & 4no. 10/12mm bolts) take the bulbs out & put it in a warm dry place lens down for a day or so & see how it looks once dried out

A shame, it`s a facelift light he has.

Have a look on ebay,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Fairlady-headlight-n-s-passengers-side-/181240222991?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a32c2550f

Would be worth a go splitting it yourself, but before doing that, I would remove the light from the car, (wheel arch liners off, bumper off, & 4no. 10/12mm bolts) take the bulbs out & put it in a warm dry place lens down for a day or so & see how it looks once dried out

Whats the difference between the facelift and the pre-facelift,because mine looks the same as thatbone on ebay

Ive got this on mine. I took the headlight out (no more than half an hour)...then stuck a vacuum cleaner over the hole where the full beam bulb sits (took it out first) and a hair dryer towards the indicator hole so it cycled the air through. Then left it on the window sill with the bulbs out for about an hour. Its probably reduced it by 80% but Im about to do it again so its all clear.

This isnt an official guide..just what I found around the house. :thumbs:

Plus new light units are f-ing expensive