Circuit sports rear lower tie bar

Arran

Anybody got one of these or the GT Spec version, goes across the rear subframe and uses the toe bolts as the mounting point. My question is, is anybody using one with the Eibach rear toe bolt kit as the holes are elongated so wonder if it will stay secure?

The Circuit Sports one isnt expensive so thought might be worth a bash if it does help but also from an asthetics point of view from the rear of the car B)

Cheers

Arran

I run the full 7 piece GT Spec kit on my 350Z Roadster.

You will probably have to elongate the mounting holes on the rear lower bar so that it fits the repositioned toe bolts.

There is always the chance of movement of the snail cam adjusters and that is why you should fit adjustable arms and then fit lock plates to the redundant snail cams.

Alex. :)

Ive got the Eibach camber arms and the toe bolts, was the easiest solution after coilovers. The toe bolts have been spot on so far though.

With the holes matched on the bar I would have thought it would be ok if checked every time it was on the ramp?