orginal 350z radio/cd player for 2005 Z

JJ350Z

I have one you can buy, HOWEVER, I've heard they are matched to the ECU, so I don't know how easy it is to use another one. You might have to either go to nissan to be robbed for a new one, or go aftermarket.

Having said that, you're welcome to give mine a go :)

Occasionally on very cold mornings a CD or 2 wouldn't play, but I'm not sure if that was the CD's themselves or the headunit itself, but as it was never all of the cd's and after 10 minutes or so they would play I'm inclined to say it was the CD's at fault.

I'm not really sure in all honesty, maybe £40 or so? I can upload pictures of it when I get home tonight.

HI

14N has just confirmed they are linked to their own ECU. More problematic than I first thought. Wonder if I can use yours to rectify the fault I have with the selector buttons not working? Need more tech advice to determine if this would work

I'm not a techie and I'm not sure how the BOSE is screwed together (I'm sure someone wil be along that does), but would the buttons be part of the facia panel and therefore as long as this can be changed, might possibly solve the issue?

Just thinking out-loud til somebody offers me another straw to clutch at.

Good thinking out loud! Yes they may be. As all the buttons have failed on my unit I wouldn't mind betting its something pretty straight forward but am not quite brave enough to tackle it myself unless I know someone has either encounted the same problem or may know how to fix it!!