Wanted urgently 350z original Exhaust!!!

djti636

I am located in london can travel to collect. Urgently required for a temporary duration however if one isnt available for loan I could purchase and sell on at a later date although would make things more strenuous, at this point its a necessary requirement.

please let me know what you have available. kind regards

Edited by djti636

No I have work to do for my dissertation and cant run my car on the dyno as its too loud. so need to get it fitted asap.

Can anyone be helpful and offer a hand instead ?

Guess we shall just pull out our crystal balls and find out that way what you wanted it for.

Just some more information in your opening thread may help you find what you are looking for, as you are asking of someone to give up the car for a period of time, I'm sure they would like to know.

Why don't you PM Mark at Abbeymotorsport and ask if you can observe some stuff in their dyno room, the chances of anyone lending a car are almost zero I would say, purely from an insurance point of view alone.

**EDIT** What happened to your car?

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71081-crank-shaft-position-sensor-borrow-very-briefly/

A good deal of your posts have involved "to borrow" and I'm posting this so other members are aware. You may have very honest intentions but as one or two have already adopted a cynical or "inquisitive stance" on this thread it seems fair to make people aware.

I am located in london can travel to collect. Urgently required for a temporary duration however if one isnt available for loan I could purchase and sell on at a later date although would make things more strenuous, at this point its a necessary requirement.

please let me know what you have available. kind regards

Its only due to noise restrictions. But i do understand why you have posted your comment and its fair enough. The below was sorted a long time ago when I changed the sensor after purchasing oem from nissan was simply due to trying to minimise cost.

Apologies for the confusion anyway guys its just the exhaust that am after not an entire car.

glrnet

Why don't you PM Mark at Abbeymotorsport and ask if you can observe some stuff in their dyno room, the chances of anyone lending a car are almost zero I would say, purely from an insurance point of view alone.

**EDIT** What happened to your car?

http://www.350z-uk.c...w-very-briefly/

A good deal of your posts have involved "to borrow" and I'm posting this so other members are aware. You may have very honest intentions but as one or two have already adopted a cynical or "inquisitive stance" on this thread it seems fair to make people aware.

I have a OEM mid pipe and back box that have been welded together where the joint usually fails, Not really looking to loan it out but make me a reasonable offer if you dont find anything else and it may be yours.

Also have standard cats available

Located near Chelmsford Essex

Edited by rodgeevans