Aliensurfer ?

cmp999

For some reason I thought you had a private reg?

Only now you've told us :lol:

The weather is my excuse, lots of rain I had to keep my eyes on the road!!

Aliensurfer did had a private plate but I never have.

I'm looking at a private plate for my next car to match my brother's and father's though, thankfully it's only the minimum price of £250, one of the benefits of having an unusual name.

For some reason I thought you had a private reg?

Only now you've told us :lol:

The weather is my excuse, lots of rain I had to keep my eyes on the road!!

Aliensurfer did had a private plate but I never have.

I'm looking at a private plate for my next car to match my brother's and father's though, thankfully it's only the minimum price of £250, one of the benefits of having an unusual name.

Are you also selling your 350, if so what are you thinking of getting?

I'm considering picking up a vx220 over winter when prices should be lower and then keeping them both until after the Wales weekend in May when I should be able to make a decision which one I want to keep.

I'd need to get rid of the mx5 before that though as I definitely can't have 3 cars, I barely do enough miles to justify having one car really!

I wouldn't mind having a look and listen at your car sometime please, just to get a few ideas what to do to mine when it is out of warranty. Only subtle changes though as i'm not a youngster anymore and it's time to grow old disgracefully.

I'm considering picking up a vx220 over winter when prices should be lower and then keeping them both until after the Wales weekend in May when I should be able to make a decision which one I want to keep.

I'd need to get rid of the mx5 before that though as I definitely can't have 3 cars, I barely do enough miles to justify having one car really!

I like that you work your car trades around the wales weekend, glad you enjoyed it :)

I like that you work your car trades around the wales weekend, glad you enjoyed it :)

That would be the final test, if I can still bring myself to consider selling the zed after Wales then it'll be time for it to go.

Saying that, I keep changing my mind on what to consider next so anything's possible.