Powdercoating near Chiswick needed

Wasso

I need to get my new rims powdercoated pronto.

Anyone know of a company that I can drop by their place tomorrow afternoon. I'm heading to Worcester tomorrow afternoon so anything from London up to Worcester would be helpful.

They don't need a refurb so its powdercoating only.

Nice one, think I'll make the extra effort to head up there on my way.

You can't moan at £160+vat but I'll get a firm quote and post up.

Options now with colour, do I keep with Anthrecite or do something different. I hate decisions as it's taken 3 years to choose the wheels :lol:

Dropped them in this afternoon and £176 all in, including the centre caps.

Other quote I received was £296 + vat. Guess that ain't happening.

A little note, if anyone drives their local roads just be careful, single track and not signposted so use their guide on the website.

Great people and very helpful. As well as a great price. They're also going to ship them out for £36 to the tyre shop. Can't see fairer than that.

Thanks for the recommendation. :thumbs:

Ian.Will be interested to see them.Didnt realise you we're going to powder cost them too..

Payco

I didn't fancy silver and polished rims. Also I'd like to keep some of the look I already have with the Anthracite.

You're welcome - I look forward to seeing their handy work! :)

Pics will follow the week after next whilst they're being fitted and all the geo being corrected at the same time.

Understand mate, i know you have a lot of affection for the finish you have been running on those Rays. Will be hard for you to say goodbye to them unless you are going to keep hold of them. Hope the move went ok ?.

Payco