SOLD!! Kakimoto exhaust - *added sound clip* SOLD!!

sinbad

I am selling my Stainless Steel Kakimoto titanium tipped exhaust. I paid £400 for this 6 months ago and it is still in perfect condition. I will be taking it off my car next weekend (16th,17th) due to me putting my car back to standard to sell. I think the pictures will explain all. I am open to offers in the region of £375 DELIVERED anywhere in the UK. If you have any questions please PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

Update - forgot to mention that this sounds awesome, it does not drone like some exhausts, but gets really throaty when you open up the throttle!! B)

Also have a Y-pipe (see my other FOR SALE thread) should anyone wish to add it to an 07 model.

Kakimoto.jpg

centresection.jpg

reguR.jpg

jasma.jpg

kaimoto1logo.jpg

tailpipe1.jpg

Heres the video/sound clip. Please bare in mind that this was done with my measly mobile phone and it doesn't do it justice at all but i think you'll get the idea.

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/ ... V00073.flv

Are the tips blue, dont think it will look that good on my blade, think might opt for nismo ?

It's currently on my Blade Z and i think it looks pretty good, but each to their own. When the sun shines on the pipes you get a cool blue reflection from the tips.

I personally love the Nismo but it was nearly double the price of what i bought the Kakimoto for and the quality of the stainless steel and welds are top notch.