Insurance Aaarrgghhhh!!

Zed devil

Admiral are no longer on comparison sites, according to my other half who did hers last month.

Just did a quote on confused (which is owned by admiral), they came up top with two of their subsidiaries just after.

24 with a modified V6 for £370, can't complain. Love the Admiral group!

Is that a 350z?

Confused came back with Bell and Admiral the best at £1450 -£1500 (import)

25 years old with 5 years NCB :S

That's weird as I was 23 with 2 years no claims and it came to £1400 and yes mine is an import which I told them

Admiral are no longer on comparison sites, according to my other half who did hers last month.

Just did a quote on confused (which is owned by admiral), they came up top with two of their subsidiaries just after.

Is that a 350z?

That's weird as I was 23 with 2 years no claims and it came to £1400 and yes mine is an import which I told them

Was it modified?

Is that a 350z?

Yep, I have had it 2 years though. Your first insurance premium is always higher on a new car as you more likely to crash it.

Postcode and job makes a big difference too and obviously because yours is an import.

Is that a 350z?

Was it modified?

Yes, wheels and exhaust. It has a lot more now but haven't declared them, my renewal is January were I will be 24 with 3 no claims (hopefully) and it will be around £1000-£1100