I just love my 350 ! !

hensh65

Having a car like a 350z, nothing is cheap. Especially when you have major Zeditis! But every now and then the car just surprises me. Most boy racer cars like EP3s, STs, VXRs and the dreaded Scooby carry high insurance premiums due to high crash rate. One thing about the 350z is it doesn't carry that stigma thus insurance premiums are very reasonable considering the performance you get.

22 years old, 2 years NCB, car is my daily and used for commuting every day. Have 3 points for speeding back in the days of owning my super fast 1.6 Seat Leon. £670 for the year courtesy of Admiral :teeth:

• Like 1

Having a car like a 350z, nothing is cheap. Especially when you have major Zeditis! But every now and then the car just surprises me. Most boy racer cars like EP3s, STs, VXRs and the dreaded Scooby carry high insurance premiums due to high crash rate. One thing about the 350z is it doesn't carry that stigma thus insurance premiums are very reasonable considering the performance you get.

22 years old, 2 years NCB, car is my daily and used for commuting every day. Have 3 points for speeding back in the days of owning my super fast 1.6 Seat Leon. £670 for the year courtesy of Admiral :teeth:

You must live in a remote village in Scotland..!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

I paid £450 when I was 22 as well, great cars! :D

Not quite :lol: bout 15 mins drive from the centre of Glasgow but remote..ish :lol: Inverness is the best postcode for car insurance but wouldn't fancy staying there all year round :lol:

• Like 1

I paid £450 when I was 22 as well, great cars! :D

I wouldn't mind that but I can't grumble at that, was paying double that when I first got a civic type S !

It needs to be added to the argument of what makes the 350z so good!

Not remote - 15 miles from Edinburgh....but not too many thieving scum up our way I guess. Makes a change from 300 years ago...when the Scots were the thieving scum. :p :p Its a strange old world.

• Like 1

I have always been a bit cheeky as I knew i would never get affordable insurance and enjoy modding the car. However I just checked with admiral, letting them know about my body kit, wheels and window tints they are still offering me £730. Will actually be nice to have insurance that I can use should the worst happen :lol:

I hope I can put a thread up like this when I come to insure mine :D

only way that will happen mate is you will be the majority share holder for admiral :lol:

Would love to hear the the phone you make,... so what has change sir? :lol:

• Like 1

Lol I'll just say how much time have you got??? Hoping I might get some help from the insurance guys on here cos they will be able to see all the effort that's gone into it

you could say, do you know what a 350z looks like ? ,,, well nothing like that :lol: failing that I am sure all the members who have enjoyed your build thread would throw a couple of pound your way to get the beast on the road :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky you! I'm 22 also, jumped up from a MK4 Golf GTI 1.8 Turbo, And I thought £900 for the year was good with Admiral lol. Although I am way down south...

There is so many rating factors that can knock it up and down. Postcode is one of the biggest so you will know whats good around your area :thumbs: tbh I was expecting to pay 1200+ and was willing to pay that for the car. So anything below that is a bonus :)

Lucky you! I'm 22 also, jumped up from a MK4 Golf GTI 1.8 Turbo, And I thought £900 for the year was good with Admiral lol. Although I am way down south...

There is so many rating factors that can knock it up and down. Postcode is one of the biggest so you will know whats good around your area :thumbs: tbh I was expecting to pay 1200+ and was willing to pay that for the car. So anything below that is a bonus :)

Yeah, same boat here, I was expecting a lot more, so anything 1200 below was a nice bonus :) Think it helps paying high insurance in the 1st few years to get a car like this later on. Think I've paid £2k very 1st year for a 106 1.4, 2nd Year was £1200, 3rd Year was my Golf on £2000, 4th £700, Now this (5th year in Janurary) £900

• Like 1