What are differences?

SiriusProjects

Hi All,

Can someone help me with a query?

I own a 350Z GT4 and I very often browse ebay looking for replacement interior trim, exterior trim, parts, etc.

The thing is, I don't see many things listed as being for a GT4. There listed as fitting a standard 2005 350Z, which is the same year as mine, but I don't know if that necessarily means that the trim or part I am looking at will fit my car. If someone could shed some light on the differences I would appreciate it as I don't want to go and buy something without knowing for sure that it will fit.

Thanks.

what year is your GT4?

its no different to the normal zed of the same year.

the GT4 was just a badge, it got the 2006 298bhp engine earlier than the stock version, a different set of wheels, a playstation and a number plaque. it was a sales tactic to shift leftover stock and they later on sold the special GT4 wheels on normal cars.

i think most of the interior parts from the facelift can be fitted in the pre facelift as i think a few people have updated their interiors. the parts i know of that dont are the door handle pull on the passenger door, and i think the door switch panels.

but you're probalby best to stick to prefacelift parts.