Anyone here used Mobil 1 ESP 5W-30 Fully Synthetic?

dbass

Ok. Let's put this whole thing in another context but you will probably see what I mean. If you had to have a blood transfusion and had to pay for it would you go to the hospital and have it done properly or would you get it done on the cheap somewhere with someone who had a few bags full?

Depends how cheap it was :lol:

I like to think cars are like people.

Your average couch potatoes will live life just fine being fed on doner kebabs, beer and custard creams.

They don't even need to warm up or stretch before the taxing task of nipping to the shop for some fags and may even live to see 100!

A high performance athlete like a cage fighter is different.

Treat him to the same diet and fags as his couch cousin and he won't perform as expected.

Without a warm up he will pull muscles left right and centre, especially as he gets older.

On the flip side if all you want your zed to do is pootle it's life away like an average micra I dont think it will DIE on a diet of "kebabs and beer".

I've read lots of oil analysis threads and am amazed how different oils affect wear rates of different components on differently tuned zeds.