Blue 4AWG or 6AWG cable

Vlad

Looking to re-make my grounding kit. Currently got 1 with 8awg cable, but want cables a bit thicker...so probably 6AWG will do...

Anybody know where I can get some? Searched for days now on ebay, google... either finding amp wiring kits, in US or just red or black... but need a blue one :)

Did find 5 meters pack another day, but can't find it now :(

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Vlad

Hi ive got Blue power cable but only 8 AWG and CCA type and not OFC

Not sure if thats any use to you, it is part of a Knuconceptz wiring kit.

Theres talk about CCA not being as good, But im no expert

No thanks mate as already got 8 gauge grounding kit :) thanks tho

I wouldn't mind an orange one :)

Why is no one trading these? Surely they'd sell pretty well.

They are pretty straight forward to make :)

So I believe, but then I gotta spend hours finding the right cable in the right colour and decent fixing etc etc. if someone already had sources for the stuff and the specs of what length and how many they could easily sell for a healthy profit.

Not me, though, I suck at that kind of stuff. :p

I wouldn't mind an orange one :)

Why is no one trading these? Surely they'd sell pretty well.

They are pretty straight forward to make :)

So I believe, but then I gotta spend hours finding the right cable in the right colour and decent fixing etc etc. if someone already had sources for the stuff and the specs of what length and how many they could easily sell for a healthy profit.

Not me, though, I suck at that kind of stuff. :p

I might look into into it :D

Ask Jezz at Horsham.

He makes them up.

I think just in a colour or 2? Certainly not orange as far as I know.

If someone had a step by step guide that would be great too, ie, tell us what to rip out and what to put in.

There is a guide:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65948-grounding-kit-guide/page__fromsearch__1

Look thru it... You will need 5 wires, sizes are in the guide, + 10 connectors and 10 heat shrink end to put on connectors/end of wire!

And follow the guide(I think it's for LHD cars, so might need to reverse few things...can't remember, done mine last year)

So the hardest bit of it is... to find bloody wire with currectl size/color :lol:

This seller is a liar and sells fake stuff. I recently ordered a 8 gauge amp kit from him. Not only was is way too small it was Copper Coated Aluminum (CCA) despite the listing boasting it was pure solid copper. The latter being the only reason I bought it. Had to waste a whole lot of time sending it back and getting a refund.

If you want on amp kit get this or one of their bigger one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390647240047?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Yes it's CCA but the size of a child's arm compare to the thread bare and fake crap I got from the other guy.

If you really require a lot of power then get welding cable, lot of listing on Fleabay.

btw to check you've got true copper cable just scrap it with a knife. If it goes silver then it's CCA.