Rough price please...

Whazza22

Trying to solve a missfire. I'd change the plugs. Then get one good coilpack. Change each one until the missfire goes away.

To change coilpacks isn't hard. Strut brace and engine cover off. Intake pipe off too. Small nut and a plug and it comes off, replace and plug in. Start it see if it works.

Does it only happen when the car is hot?

If it could be as simple as plugs or a coil then why would it be for sale so cheap?

Because people are lazy/naive and get scared by things like a misfire. It's amazing how many people will sell a car because of minor issues.

I know a guy who bought an MOT failure, fixed the car and then sold it back to the previous owner for a nice profit as he saw it for sale and wanted it back. People get scared by potential garage bills.

I am the seller, and am not scared of the bills, i have been saving for a Nissan GTR and now in a position to buy one, so to be completely honest, im not going to bother trawling garages getting diagnosing trying to fix it.

Also, the engine does not misfire, it just says it does in the code readings, which is why i cant be bothered as it seems like a faulty sensor or something rather than an actual misfire.

The car is still my daily driver and does everything it should do, apart from what ive listed on the ad.