Eibach springs and Standard shocks

Mike46

Recently removed these from my Zed to upgrade to coilovers, they have done no more than 28k miles, but I did not fit them so I'm not sure exactly when they were fitted.

In good condition with usual surface corrosion. Gives a nice drop and no worries about it settling over time, as these are already worn in you will see the results straight away!

The only thing I must say is that when I removed them I had to cut off the stud that holds the brake line on the front shocks as the nut was seized. All this means is that it would need drilling out and just use a normal nut and bolt.

Unsure what these are worth but I'm asking £200 for the lot? (Sorry if I'm overpricing!) Would rather these be collected but am willing to look into postage.

photo1_zps7730b05b.jpg

photo4_zpsffb73387.jpg

photo2_zps1ddaae12.jpg

Hi Mike,

Just been looking at some pictures of your car. If these are fitted on your car in the photos they do look very good. I was going to buy some springs only next month as my shocks are relatively new. I was looking at Apex or tein on EBay for £105 and £150.

do you please know the difference with eibach springs to make them double the price.?

Also.. I'm guessing you wouldn't sell them without the shockers as it would be a right pain in the rear!!!

Thanks Tim

I'm not exactly sure but I think the Eibachs are a slightly bigger drop and generally considered better quality springs with a comfier ride.

I would rather sell as a whole but would consider splitting for a reasonable price.

(I'm guessing it's just a nut holding the springs on both front shocks?)

Mike

I'm not exactly sure but I think the Eibachs are a slightly bigger drop and generally considered better quality springs with a comfier ride.

I would rather sell as a whole but would consider splitting for a reasonable price.

(I'm guessing it's just a nut holding the springs on both front shocks?)

Mike

To separate you would need a set of spring compressors, 17mm drop neck spanner and an adjustable spanner.

5 minute job if you have to tools :)