Le Mans 2007

elrao

It is that time of year again ... who is heading to sunny ol' France next weekend?

I am off in my Z, think it is the 10.42 EuroTunnel train I am on, on Thursday morning. Camping in Karting Nord with a load of Porache drivers, so would be nice to see some more Zeddies about!

:yahoo: I'll be there. We are going in convoy on the Speedferry 7am ferry on the Tursday morning. shame I#'m the only one in the convoy with a 350Z though.

I am in a 5 car convoy too, 3 porsches, a new audi TT and my 350. I have the chepaest car but the most BHP :¬) !!

Not sure how long the speed ferry takes, tunnel is about 30 mins, but that still means we won't hit France till a good few hours after you - but I'll be keeping my eyes open for all 350s and giving them a wave!

I'll see you there lads, I'm on the 6.25am Thursday Dover - Calais ferry.

I'm only going with one mate now, on our own in the Zed :thumbdown: All the rest of our convoy backed out at the last minute.

But I'm sure we'll see loads of other people on the way and meet up with plenty of people there. :thumbs::yahoo::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

I'll see you there lads, I'm on the 6.25am Thursday Dover - Calais ferry.

I'm only going with one mate now, on our own in the Zed :thumbdown: All the rest of our convoy backed out at the last minute.

But I'm sure we'll see loads of other people on the way and meet up with plenty of people there. :thumbs::yahoo::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

What colour is your Zed? Mine is a GM with a Nismo Exhaust and Nismo alloys, will probably be a few hours behind you, tunnel is only 30 mins but we will be shifting after ;)

I was there, slept in my own puke this year, which is a first. Did see Big Phils Nismo plated Z, but wasn't sure whether he had sold it

It was me, only time ever been spotted and it was in another country, where did you see me.

What colour is your Zed? Mine is a GM with a Nismo Exhaust and Nismo alloys, will probably be a few hours behind you, tunnel is only 30 mins but we will be shifting after ;)

It's the same as yours but azure blue. Good to see a few Zed owners there, not many though.