350 v 370

tim

Hey People, I have had a really busy summer so have not had much time to drive the car or much else really. I was thinking my 350 was a much better drivers car than the 370 ( I have had it a year now). However in the last 6 days the 370 has proved its worth. We did a little trip Portsmouth-York A68 to Edinburgh-Stirling-Loch Lomond - Glasgow - Portsmouth. Real good driving on good roads. Highlights the A68 to Edinburgh & M6 through Shap . The 370 was fantastic all the way power, comfort and relaxing whether I was pushing on a bit or just cruising enjoying the road.

• Like 1

Hmmm…interesting. I'm currently on the hunt for a 370z to upgrade to. I've not test driven a 370 yet. What made you feel the 350 was a better drivers car? A year's a long time to feel that way!

So why are you not contacting me lol? I am in Glasgow and my 370z is up for sale :p

Hmmm…interesting. I'm currently on the hunt for a 370z to upgrade to. I've not test driven a 370 yet. What made you feel the 350 was a better drivers car? A year's a long time to feel that way!

So why are you not contacting me lol? I am in Glasgow and my 370z is up for sale :p

What you going for next Jay ?

I am really undecided mate. I missed out on a corvette recently that I loved, so rather sell my 370z and have the cash waiting for the next thing to pop up.

Corvette ! that would have been epic !

What one where you looking at ? I didn't know after having a 350 and a 370 you where going to have to go practical but by the sounds of it ... no :lol:

A classic c3 stingray. Totally just for cruising and making loud noises. I probably should start thinking of sensible cars as I am just married and got my first house but pahhh lol

That would be pretty sweet, cant imagine you would ever pass anyone in the same car ever ! :lol:

Until she has your nuts in a vice to get a saloon then don't :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey People, I have had a really busy summer so have not had much time to drive the car or much else really. I was thinking my 350 was a much better drivers car than the 370 ( I have had it a year now). However in the last 6 days the 370 has proved its worth. We did a little trip Portsmouth-York A68 to Edinburgh-Stirling-Loch Lomond - Glasgow - Portsmouth. Real good driving on good roads. Highlights the A68 to Edinburgh & M6 through Shap . The 370 was fantastic all the way power, comfort and relaxing whether I was pushing on a bit or just cruising enjoying the road.

I think you're right Tim. The 370z comes into its own as a long-distance GT tourer, because of the level of creature comforts. Having said that, I drove to Le Mans a few years ago in the 350z and loved every minute of it. I find the 350z easier to point in the right direction on motorways - it just goes exactly where you want it to, with no hint of skittishness or wandering.