JTS Yesterday...

Good to see some of you again, stand was looking B)

Found this picture of Val on track on the MLR..

val.jpg

Didn't think much of the show to be honest. The stands were spread out too much, was a pain to get to different sections of the track (too many fences/locked gates etc), trade area was sh1te as usual! and the time attack was held at 5pm+ - Some people have to be up early on Monday + a longish drive home :rant:

Apart from that weather was great ;)

great pic! :yahoo:

Nice to see you again Nick and Holly!

Silverstone is a very big place, it's very true and if you aren't familiar with the track, and area connections you end up walking A LOT! We experienced the same the first time we went there :(

Came to check your car out but I couldn't find you :(

Have to agree with Nick in some sense that the show was a bit of a letdown. Parade lap was mucho fun though! Didnt get much of a crowd. I think if we took the number of spectators at JapFest a few weeks before and saw them at JTS it would have been so much better.

Am I right in thinking JTS is a new show?

Yep, I have to admit that for the show element, considering the way all the timings panned out, didn't get to see any of the trade stands, or other cars etc......

Was always getting to the next briefing, track time, briefing, parade lap, sitting around, waiting, walking etc.....

You get the picture.....

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the day, just that it was only really for seeing us lot and the weather etc......

Having the finals that late isn't good either, not with a long drive back!

But sure it will improve........

Sorry ;) Might be worth emailing comments from here and the MLR to the organises for next year! Will do it when I have a spare 5 mins.

Here's mine Val...

jts2007_028_small.jpg

Carbon side spats/window vents and engine mods galore coming soon, will take you for a spin on the next track outing!