chrome wheels

kevgreen16

i checked the price of them, they cost £2,300. check the price of these with tyres for your self and if anyone is interested, the first person to come with just £1,000 can take them, people who dont think they are worth that can go back to the circus with there bright yellow cars, ha ha, thanks kev 07984240536.

i checked the price of them, they cost £2,300. check the price of these with tyres for your self and if anyone is interested, the first person to come with just £1,000 can take them, people who dont think they are worth that can go back to the circus with there bright yellow cars, ha ha, thanks kev 07984240536.

Well, whilst I was at the circus I logged onto ebay and look what I found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ruff-20- ... dZViewItem

20 inch versions of yours for £800 ;)

to be fair Sarnie they are in the States and these have tyres on.. ;) £1000 for as new wheels and tyres seems about right :)

to be fair Sarnie they are in the States and these have tyres on.. ;) £1000 for as new wheels and tyres seems about right :)

My point was, how did they cost £2600 in the first place? Very misleading to potential suitors thinking they are getting a bargain ;)

My point was, how did they cost £2600 in the first place? Very misleading to potential suitors thinking they are getting a bargain ;)

yep get your point, someone may have paid that for them , I on the other hand paid , I seem to remember, £1400 for mine brand new with Continental tyres fitted :)

yep get your point, someone may have paid that for them , I on the other hand paid , I seem to remember, £1400 for mine brand new with Continental tyres fitted :)

That sounds fair mate :thumbs:

hi mate, £1400 if that is for same chrome wheels and tyres, that is good, mine have falcon tyres on and i have reciept to prove how much i paid for £2300 actually, them from cruzin on chrome, a british company, maybe i was ripped off, maybe not, i did look in to it at the time, who knows , thanks for all the info from all thou, i have just got some new ones from the states and it did cost me a lot more than advertised, vat-duty-taxes etc, arelli mezlan, thought as i upgraded to a 07 car then i may as well get new wheels as well, thanks kev

hi mate, £1400 if that is for same chrome wheels and tyres, that is good, mine have falcon tyres on and i have reciept to prove how much i paid for them from cruzin on chrome, a british company, maybe i was ripped off, maybe not i did look in to it at the time, who knows , thanks for all the info from all thou, i have just got some new ones from us and id did cost me a lot more than advertised, vat-duty-taxes etc, thanks kev

Kev the price paid was for these

blackwheels002.jpg

350zcleaning008.jpg

hi mate, £1400 if that is for same chrome wheels and tyres, that is good, mine have falcon tyres on and i have reciept to prove how much i paid for £2300 actually, them from cruzin on chrome, a british company, maybe i was ripped off, maybe not, i did look in to it at the time, who knows , thanks for all the info from all thou, i have just got some new ones from the states and it did cost me a lot more than advertised, vat-duty-taxes etc, arelli mezlan, thought as i upgraded to a 07 car then i may as well get new wheels as well, thanks kev

Sounds like you paid over the odds by getting them from a British company who obviously are importing them from the States and adding their mark up. The guy Tim got his Ruffs from would have shaved a good few hundred quid off that but I don't think he does it anymore. On the other hand there can't be many Ruff stockists in the UK so those who don't want to import themselves will always pay more. Problem with this site is people know too much. ;)

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to offend you :)

Its just does seem that you paid a quite a bit for them :blush:

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to offend you :)

Its just does seem that you paid a quite a bit for them :blush:

am not offended mate, i like a bit of banter anyway, my new ones look awsome, not got them on car yet thou, arguing with ma dealer at mo cos they never told me a new model was due out, so i got ma new car 2 month ago and now there is a new model, i would have waited,cheers mate and thanks , kev

hi mate, £1400 if that is for same chrome wheels and tyres, that is good, mine have falcon tyres on and i have reciept to prove how much i paid for them from cruzin on chrome, a british company, maybe i was ripped off, maybe not i did look in to it at the time, who knows , thanks for all the info from all thou, i have just got some new ones from us and id did cost me a lot more than advertised, vat-duty-taxes etc, thanks kev

blackwheels002.jpg

350zcleaning008.jpg

well i know chrome ones are more expensive, but i may have paid over the odds, thanks mate, kev

blackwheels002.jpg

350zcleaning008.jpg

well i know chrome ones are more expensive, but i may have paid over the odds, thanks mate, kev

Tim i just noticed something. The pic above, are they your wheels as they dont have the rotation sticker on them, whereas the ones on your car do?