Track the zed or get a Westfield

Jmanji

Just feel sorry for the seller however a genuine error on my part even though I had switched the snipe off it still bid?

All you can do now is grovel. He won't be happy but he can still offer a 2nd chance to the next highest bidder. Technically you have bought it. If you do pull out successfully without negative feedback you may want to give yourself a bit more time in future as there is some good stuff out there. I know what it's like when you really want to do something and you have the bug.

Oh we'll, he has agreed to do it as a non paying bidder?

This has happened due to me being off from work for a considerable period, holidays , then illness, more illness must be the heavy meds playing games on my mind, gonna chill and wait for the right car.

Ps. Sorry mods this threads in servicing, please move it if pos or delete

Thx

Finally managed to get a track ready car "mx5" seems the perfect car for beginner track days, anyone at japfest 2 may have seen it on track it was the NATO green one with shark teeth "luv it". Picked it up last night and drove it home 60 miles even though I have a slipped disc or was worth the pain!!

Here's a couple of pics, I'm sure it's been seen around.

D7F67AA9-B751-4F10-9C97-0F1505C1158A-18564-00000B68A19CD925_zps981aa02f.jpg

D3DBB83B-3DA6-4386-8AEF-1CF68A6C86A3-18564-00000B689736200C_zps55cba6c7.jpg

Has roll bar, race exhaust, induction kit, eibach suspension, race wheels etc.racing seat

No rust as import.

No supercharger or turbo but for a 1.8 it pulls quite well, can't wait to track it I'm thinking of going to Bedford for my first day out next month.

Well done. Slipped disk and track day car - the perfect combination :lol: I assume that you must be on the mend now. When I had a prolapsed disk I couldn't contemplate getting in an out of a car of any description but I must just have been a wimp :wacko: Have fun with it ... the car that is.

Thx, I'm not on the mend yet, it was an agonizing train journey there, but not to bad driving home, however it took me a good ten minutes to get out the car from the bucket seat "teeth" then a good dose of tramadol to kill the pain.

Thx, I'm not on the mend yet, it was an agonizing train journey there, but not to bad driving home, however it took me a good ten minutes to get out the car from the bucket seat "teeth" then a good dose of tramadol to kill the pain.

Well you certainly are dedicated :thumbs: