Off to Jonathan Palmer @ Bedford tomorrow

holtehero

Got a late invite to a customer event due to someone dropping out, will be the third time i've been

Just gutted they have got rid of the 350's now as i was looking forward to a drive on the track a couple of weeks before i get mine, would have given me a chance to get the back out (drove it last time i went and it was damp, which meant the back end was out every corner as they turned the TC off )

Mind you they have the new Jag XK8's so looking forward to giving them a spin (hopefully not literally)

Got a late invite to a customer event due to someone dropping out, will be the third time i've been

Just gutted they have got rid of the 350's now as i was looking forward to a drive on the track a couple of weeks before i get mine, would have given me a chance to get the back out (drove it last time i went and it was damp, which meant the back end was out every corner as they turned the TC off )

Mind you they have the new Jag XK8's so looking forward to giving them a spin (hopefully not literally)

Don't forget the pics :teeth:

The XK is pretty standard, they have uprated the brakes and suspension iirc but other than that out of the showroom from what I remember.

The dash is lit up like a christmas tree though with warning lights! Traction, abs, etc etc....

Got the fastest lap today out of our 20 people in the XKR and it was my favourite car, just so nice to drive.

Blimey it was hot as well :sweat:

Clios

02062007008.jpg

Jaguar XKR

02062007014.jpg02062007013-1.jpg02062007015.jpg

Porsche 911

02062007007.jpg

Jaguar JP1

02062007017.jpg

Formula Palmer Audi

02062007019.jpg