Anyone want a Fast & Furious car?

Jacko

they've been for sale for months! they are just not shifting, it seems

I have to admit, would you want a car that's had that hard a life? You look at spec though and had a lot spent on it, but dunno..... .imagine how many raggings they've had! :scare:

I have to admit, would you want a car that's had that hard a life? You look at spec though and had a lot spent on it, but dunno..... .imagine how many raggings they've had! :scare:

they have been around since the film went to the cinemas. I dont think they will shift as i bet the costs are huge!

thinking about it, they don't seem to have the other 3-4 Zs that they used to list. ie the APS TT one, the orange one and a couple more, so those might have sold?

If you look at the first post in that link, they have more in the there, but it does look like some have sold. That Goldie one with the GTCs (the same one that was on that massive pop sign we had at JAE) is on there but no showing as individual stock....

I can imagine some people buying them though......

Modified cars are very difficult to sell. The more you modify a car the more you narrow it's appeal.

People that want a modified car prefer to modify it themselves.

It's a shame because the descriptions say "this car started out as a low mileage standard example" - that car would have sold !

Modified cars are very difficult to sell. The more you modify a car the more you narrow it's appeal.

People that want a modified car prefer to modify it themselves.

It's a shame because the descriptions say "this car started out as a low mileage standard example" - that car would have sold !

Hmm I wouldnt totally agree with you there depending what mod at the market you advertise in they could be snapped up pretty quick

yeah nowadays there's so many modified cars around, and such a big market for them, I wouldn't think it's that hard. Of course you do cut off all those people who haven't got a clue about cars/mods etc and you just aim the ad to the enthusiast market.