Expansion tank cap

josh2005

:pmzmanalex: I bet he's got them

Zmanalex has everything..!! Hes the hero of Zeditis. :thumbs:

Edward Snowden told me Alex invented Zeditis in a garage up north by mixing special quantities of Nissan coolant, diff fluid and Brembo brake dust in an old Zed sump, using a dipstick as an agitator. He spreads a fine layer of it on the inside of each parcel that goes out, next day. Then drinks the rest to maintain his Zed superhero powers ;)

• Like 1

Edward Snowden told me Alex invented Zeditis in a garage up north by mixing special quantities of Nissan coolant, diff fluid and Brembo brake dust in an old Zed sump, using a dipstick as an agitator. He spreads a fine layer of it on the inside of each parcel that goes out, next day. Then drinks the rest to maintain his Zed superhero powers ;)

Your an agitator.

Edited by Dblock

Your an agitator.

Do try and squeeze a verb into your sentences if you can, they make more sense.