No sound from Appradio

gringo

Ok here goes....... I'm a complete novice when it comes to stereo installation but I've attempted it on my appradio 2. I purchased the relevant kit from incartec, plugged things in but I'm getting no sound. I must confess to being confused!! I've grounded the head unit and it connects to my ipod (also set it up to run on my android). the screen comes on ok....Bluetooth connects to my phonebook, but playing anything.....no sound at all......no radio playing........ I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing so any advice I'd appreciate. When I look at the loom from that comes from the unit (supplied by incartec) it's almost like I'm missing a plug. Looks like two plugs should go I......but I've only got one. I'll try and take some pics..........

The blue cable is on the loom from incartec.....that replaces the one supplied with the stereo. Now I need to find what to wire it too on the system within the car. I still don't understand how there is a double plug supplied, but I'm only using one! 20130830_125414.jpg

Thank you so much guys!!! Just did a quick test and rough connected these wires.....Sound fired straight up!!!! :yahoo: The help is much appreciated!!!!! Just another quick one before I fit everything back together and solder the connection. The four plugs that come with the wiring (red, white, black, off yellow) plugged the red and white in. Yellow also found a home......but the black? Any ideas?

• Like 1