Clutch thing...

AMT

Ok random question. Not technical in any way blah blah blah.... so... the clutch itself is fine, its not slipping etc but the pedal is high and I'm wondering if that can be brought down? Is it a cable that can be adjusted (I had it done on my corsa once...slightly different I know lol) and if so... how easy is it to get to this? (might ask a mate or would it be a garage job). Just want the bite brought down a bit.

Ta!

Try not to go past the 3/4 threads through the retainer as you will pass the apex of the spring and you will have to use your toe to pull it back up......Although having an instant bite within about an inch is great for driving this car...you will eventually go out in the morning and find it does not want to go into gear. I found this out , but I ive up a hill and free wheeled it for a bit and got her into second....and second is where she wanted to stay, so had to drive round the block, park up and re-adjust and works fine again.....When adjusting, I found that it went lower after using than where I had adjusted it to...so getting it just higher than level with the brake (roughly 3-4 threads) should be good.......