One for Zedrush.........

Digsy

Going to view it this saturday :thumbs:

Why???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

coz he has no life or taste ;)

Going to view it this saturday :thumbs:

Why???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

coz he has no life or taste ;)

or Zed ....sorry mate :cry:

hmm where did the frog fairies go... oh pretty yellow mountain, and penguins in tootoos singing hit me with your rythem stick. And water flowing from a glass, but its purple with yellow dots, and lizards with human legs, and giant mushrooms that eat great white sharks from the planet neptune... and killer nuns from Iran....................

Nope I guess my sanity is all good :teeth:;)

hmm where did the frog fairies go... oh pretty yellow mountain, and penguins in tootoos singing hit me with your rythem stick. And water flowing from a glass, but its purple with yellow dots, and lizards with human legs, and giant mushrooms that eat great white sharks from the planet neptune... and killer nuns from Iran....................

are you high? :dry:

You are a disturbed boy. :headhurt: