*SOLD* 370z Milltek LH & RH Silencer Replacement Pipes. Pristine!

marconorth

As per title, i am looking to sell these two quality pieces of my Milltek exhaust system.

Thought I’d see what interest there is here on the forum before going down the Ebay route.

I have recently replaced my stock cats with HFC's only to find that running without silencers (Non resonated) it's a little too loud for my liking. Guess @ 45 i'm definitely getting old :wacko:

If sold to someone here on the forum, i'd be happy with £140 for these two sections.

We will then go 50/50 on the delivery costs using the cheapest Couriered service.

The two sections cost £220 new!

My 370 has covered no more than 2000 miles with these Non-resonated pipes fitted!

Think the pictures speak for themselves....

post-17092-0-60480000-1377540603_thumb.jpg

post-17092-0-68810900-1377540624_thumb.jpg

post-17092-0-01216400-1377540685_thumb.jpg

If anyone wants any photos sent by Email please pm me. I tried to use photo bucket etc to host the images. In short...... Nightmare!!

Cheers Mark

Combined weight of no more than 7kg

Edited by marconorth

I'm interested in these.

I have a OEM full system at the moment, what sort of effect will these have on the sound ??

I want more sound, but to retain the OEM system for the moment as I'm unsure on what system to go for.

I've looked at HFC's but these could be an option also.

Cheers :)

I've contacted Milltek directly with the question and I'm awaiting a response :).

I have however clocked this on the website which is rather discouraging :yawn: .......

Purchasing

Q.

Can I buy parts individually (e.g. can I buy just the cat, or just the downpipes or backbox)?

A.

Hi-Flow cats are available as stand-alone purchases, otherwise units are sold as either cat back or rear box only, because Milltek are genuine performance systems you can't mix and match.

Just heard back from Milltek, reading between the lines, this pretty much a negative I feel :( .

Good morning Nick,

Many thanks for your email and apologies for the late reply.

The development work carried out on the 370Z doesn’t indicate whether the parts are compatible with the OEM system.

As this is the case we can’t confirm fitment.

Regards

Leigh Ravey

Milltek Sport Ltd

• 1 month later...