Anyone want a head light project?

BillyZed

Hi guys I have recently changed my front lights for some aftermarket halos so the original lights will be up for sale soon

Just trying to gauge interest if anyone would want a light project, the lenses are a bit cloudy and have stress marks on them. I'm sure someone on here would be able to clean them up and maybe turn them into a project? Or to make profit once they are cleaned up

I will post a pic of them later :thumbs:

Mags Metal Polish, that will bring them up with a shine then sell them

Thanks mate think I will do that, how much do you reckon they are worth? I don't want to rip people off but gotta make some money. They also have upgraded xenon bulbs

Hey man, what we're the headlights that you have now fitted to your zed? Have been looking for some with a halo ring for a while and have been debating it, were they easy to fit, I have a GT zed with the stock HID's will they still work?

Many Thanks

ru5y3esy.jpg

ujyma3ah.jpg

Exactly what I got mate :)

They were easy to fit, the fitment is perfect :thumbs: came with the bulbs too so no need to buy them but I want to upgrade the main and full beam to blue xenons

I have an 03 GT and they just plugged straight in, what year is yours?

ru5y3esy.jpg

ujyma3ah.jpg

They were easy to fit, the fitment is perfect :thumbs: came with the bulbs too so no need to buy them but I want to upgrade the main and full beam to blue xenons

Wow look awesome, exactly what I'm looking for, I have a 05 GT were your lights not the HID's with washers?

ru5y3esy.jpg

ujyma3ah.jpg

Wow look awesome, exactly what I'm looking for, I have a 05 GT were your lights not the HID's with washers?

Nah mate they were just plug and play, he said if you have HIDs then you may have to buy a wiring adapter, glad I got them though! They are bright! That picture is just the side lights on so the halos can be seen better

Those aren't legal for use in the UK unless you've got the throw of the headlights adjusted to the left for driving on the left hand side of the road, otherwise you'll be dazzling oncoming traffic.

Those aren't legal for use in the UK unless you've got the throw of the headlights adjusted to the left for driving on the left hand side of the road, otherwise you'll be dazzling oncoming traffic.

That's not the main beam so I wouldn't drive it like that at night, also it doesn't bother me if its legal or not haha

Sorry you seem to have misunderstood me. I'm not referring to the halo's, LEDs etc, I'm referring to the fact that those US light will have the beam aimed to the right, ie. oncoming traffic, right in other drivers eyes, whereas if you were in the states you'd be driving on the right hand side of the road and the beam would then be pointing at the side of the road, where it should be.

You can buy adapters to correct the beam, however, so maybe have a wee search for them as it'll come in handy for driving if you don't want other road users blinded whilst you drive past, plus it won't pass mot. :)

Sorry you seem to have misunderstood me. I'm not referring to the halo's, LEDs etc, I'm referring to the fact that those US light will have the beam aimed to the right, ie. oncoming traffic, right in other drivers eyes, whereas if you were in the states you'd be driving on the right hand side of the road and the beam would then be pointing at the side of the road, where it should be.

You can buy adapters to correct the beam, however, so maybe have a wee search for them as it'll come in handy for driving if you don't want other road users blinded whilst you drive past, plus it won't pass mot. :)

Oh I see what you mean! Sorry, they have a switch at the back of the light unit so you can aim it where you like so il have to take them off to align them :) cheers for letting me know

Yea, do check because most lights will have an up/down adjuster but not left/right. Maybe because they are aftermarket for a jap car they can be adjusted both ways?

If they can't be adjusted left and right is there anything I can do?

Yup, send them back, or try flog them to someone making a dedicated show/track car. Or of course try locate some beam deflectors that those in mainland europe would have to use when driving over here.

• Like 1