Upper plenum and Plenum spacer

cs2000

Hey all, just incase anyone happens to have these laying around, im after an upper plenum as I want to paint it and replace mine, also since im at it I may as well fit a plenum spacer so if anyone is de-modding or happens to want to sell one, let me know.

I would also like a nice engine bay bolt kit, but don't feel like paying the prices that ProBolt want, plus I cant seem to find a kit for the entire bay, any ideas?

Cheers :)

If you want to paint the upper plenum, this can be done in a day due to the textured finish (just start early or take it off the night before), no need to buy a spare. You don't need to use VHT paint as, although it gets (very) warm, it doesn't get very HOT.

Send ianphampton a PM as he was (and still is I believe) doing the full stainless bolt kit with anodised washers.

Edited by 14N

^^ what he said!

Regarding plenum spacer - just sold mine, but few traders on here do them or get a fancy polished/anodised one from Wasso! If you painting your top plenum - I would go for one of the Wasso's ones as you can get them in different colors :)

haha, I was concerned with upper plenum as theyre all very oxidised and pitted, I guess just due to their nature of being exposed, getting hot, then cooling, maybe even getting wet.

My guess was it would need a good 1-2 days of prep work. Of course, assuming it exists you could you a high temp filling primer to make it smooth, put on a good few coats and then spray with a standard rattle can.

I mean, id have the plenum off anyway to fit the spacer so could always give it a try I guess.

Edited by cs2000