My Lenso D1 wheels 18x9.5 18x8.5 and standard dampers with eibach lowering springs

Reeco

Hi Guys,

First up The lenso D1's off my car, i was going to keep these as "winter wheels" but firstly its a huge waste and secondly I'm too lazy to swap between wheels, its fast becoming a major ball ache to get a jack under my car.

18x8.5 fronts both with road legal tires, unfortunately mis-matched, previous owners doing not mine. 18x9.5 rears with pretty much brand new falkens (cant remember exact tyre model, ill check and update tomorrow) cost me £280 for the pair and they've covered less than 1000 miles. i think both sets of wheels are et35, although cant confirm, i don't actually know how to check?

Price wise I'm looking for £600 (price drop £550), the cheapest brand new set on eBay without tires are over 700 quid and they're 8,5j all round. As stated these have as good as brand new rubber on the back.

Also may be willing to take P/X of other interesting Z bits, try me :)

They do have a little bit of curbing in places but nothing major, the Z center caps have seen better days on a couple of them. i also have the spigots to fit a z to go with them :)

pick up preferred although if you want to sort out a courier I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement, i will try to help. cash on collection or paypal, but you'll have to cover the fees.

contact via PM , I'm unable to answer calls for most of the day.

Sorry for the crappy pics, they're a total bitch to get out of the shed, although i can get more pics on request.

Front

IMG_3389_zps49bdae27.jpg

Rear

IMG_3388_zpsb4c04ab5.jpg

On my car

IMG_3384_zpseabfbe1f.jpg

Next up standard dampers with eibach 30mm lowering springs. (Now with standard springs) I really don't want to split these ....unless you want the dampers and not the springs, as its going to be hard to sell the dampers without springs. (Springs gone)

i have no idea what these are worth so £200? if that's ridiculous please do tell me! (Offers under £100 for dampers and stock springs)

i Really would prefer these to be picked up, they weigh a ton!

again sorry for the crappy pics

IMG_3390_zpsa7dc1b3c.jpg

IMG_3391_zps525e9937.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Reeco
Removed Mobile Number as this is a public forum

Thanks for the interest guys, I'd rather not split the wheels and tyres, mainly because I need this all out of the way ASAP, and I have no easy way of parting them. As 14n said you could buy then and split them yourself? :)

I'm based in a Village called Ashton Keynes, closest majorly recognisable Town is Swindon. I'm will happily meet buyers in Swindon with the dampers and springs :)

Okay the falkens are fallen ziex ze914 if that makes sense to any body? 245/35

One front tyre is a Pirelli Pzero Rosso 245/40 and the other is a runway enduro (a budget tyre i think?)

Will post some pics from my iPhone in a bit, there isn't a great deal n the front. Sorry I couldn't fit my name card in the pic as well as trying to show you the tread. :)

Price drop bump! £550 for the wheels, will consider offers under £100 for the dampers, now with stock springs.

With the wheels at this price - £280 worth of tyres you technically getting the wheels for £270!