XXR 526's. what size?

ChrisE350z

Hi. I've just purchased my first 350z and this is my first post for some advice. I never test drove or even sat in one of these cars but stubble across them and would'nt look back. With me been me though I'm looking to upgrade the wheels as my first mod from my 18" rays then exhaust, air filter etc. I've been looking at images on the web and I love the XXR 526's. I'm just looking for some advice into what sizes these come in, if any one has any photos of the 350 with these on and if any one has an idea where I can purchase some of these in uk!?

Thanks.

Thanks anyway. Shame bout the body work but I'll have them rims off it. I've just found a thread on here with some guy that has put 18" XXR 527's on his car. Personally I think they look to small but he got them from a trader on here called cougar store. I may try my luck with them.!

Sorry this doesn't help you at all, but I just did a google search to see what the alloys look like and found this rather battered Z, what a shame!

DSC_0021-1.jpg

this car has 18s up front 20s in the rear cant recall widths and offset

And its battered as hes not scared to us it rather than have it looking pritty in car parks :p

http://vimeo.com/49510174

Edited by StevoD