My New Ride

Ewan27

• 1 month later...

Only thing is I know those old wheels where gash but those te37 type ones don't really do it any favours IMO of course. Other than that its pristine!

My criteria was deep dish, not black or silver, under 600 quid. I actually never realised they were TE37 "copies" until they were installed and then it clicked. (My Z had TE37s) Maybe that's why I was drawn to them. Yours is the first negative comment I've had; I appreciate your honesty.

Only thing is I know those old wheels where gash but those te37 type ones don't really do it any favours IMO of course. Other than that its pristine!

My criteria was deep dish, not black or silver, under 600 quid. I actually never realised they were TE37 "copies" until they were installed and then it clicked. (My Z had TE37s) Maybe that's why I was drawn to them. Yours is the first negative comment I've had; I appreciate your honesty.

I'm always honest lol. Not negative mate honestly it's just about taste/opinion but the rest of it is just awesome. Tbh I never realised they where so plush on the inside.

Any mods planned or you going to just keep it as is.

I'm always honest lol. Not negative mate honestly it's just about taste/opinion but the rest of it is just awesome. Tbh I never realised they where so plush on the inside.

Any mods planned or you going to just keep it as is.

Well the inside was vastly improved when I put in those custom made mats. Already:

Lowered the suspension

Fitted a new exhaust (backbox)

Cut the aerial down

Painted my callipers

The radio has an aux button but no aux input so may take it out to fit one if I can find the required adapter cable cheap. Been researching fitting a grill like the one on the GT (V8) version, with the fog lights fitted, but I am happy with this as in just now.

Apart from that the only other thought is the Mustang owners greatest struggle, to stripe or not to stripe. Decals, by all accounts, aren't worth it as they need replaced every couple of years and painted stripes are expensive. TBH I don't think stripes would suit my colour of car but I may change my mind down the road!

• Like 1

Silly question again but whats it like driving a lhd?

Took a week of getting used to, overtaking isn't really a problem but your position on the road/in your lane is the hardest part for me. Some junctions can be a bit tricky, glad I decided not to get window louves fitted! Odd for passengers I'm told!

• Like 1