Bright silver wheels?

H5

Evening all.

I've been looking about at wheel refurbishing options (colours and finishes) on the off chance I might see something a bit different (all pending a positive outcome from the warranty stuff of course :blush: ).

One of the options is 'Bright Silver', like this - http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com/exbright.htm

As opposed to 'normal' silver like these - http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com/exsilver.htm

I'm thinking I like the bright silver maybe but struggling to picture the difference.

2 questions - what do you think? Secondly, anyone able to Photoshop me a GM coupe with Rays in bright silver?? Pretty please? :):bounce:

2 questions - what do you think? Secondly, anyone able to Photoshop me a GM coupe with Rays in bright silver?? Pretty please? :):bounce:

I'll try an mock this up for you tonight between coursework and photoshopping an old P1800 Volvo :teeth:

Not too sure on shiny chrome wheels, personally. They can look good in the sun, but can also look very plastic IMO

I'll try an mock this up for you tonight between coursework and photoshopping an old P1800 Volvo :teeth:

Not too sure on shiny chrome wheels, personally. They can look good in the sun, but can also look very plastic IMO

Thanks a lot, I'd be interested in both!! :teeth:

I don't mean chrome, it's bright silver. Take a look at the links and see the difference. It's not normal silver, but a shinier version. :)

You got a decent picture of yours (the larger res the better), having trouble finding a decent GM with Rays on web.

Could be difficult to replicate these colours in photoshop as iti s difficult to tell the difference from a photo IMO

I'll see if I can dig out a picture.

janoof - I know what you mean with sunshine, but if the wheels themselves are brighter I want to make sure it doesn't look out of place. :thumbs:

Cheers Louis :thumbs:

Not sure now looking at that. Not sure it would be that 'white' though?

Possibly not no, but it will be quite bright. Just dont do white wheels, everyone is doing that at the moment.

Personally i think leave them as they are, they are a good colour and work well with the car, :thumbs:

I can't help with pics mate but I can't see you going wrong with a bright silver. :thumbs:

That's what I thought but before making a major faux pas I wanted to see if any of the technical wizards could show me what I'm letting myself in for. I suppose worst case it's only £140 to have them put back to original if it looks a bit wrong....

I can't help with pics mate but I can't see you going wrong with a bright silver. :thumbs:

That's what I thought but before making a major faux pas I wanted to see if any of the technical wizards could show me what I'm letting myself in for. I suppose worst case it's only £140 to have them put back to original if it looks a bit wrong....

The only way to tell is to do it, a photoshop will not really give you a great idea of what it looks like in the real world.

I say, do it :thumbs:

Am I colour blind because it doesn't look any different to me?

Nah Trev dont worry....

ITS YOUR AGE !!!!!!!!!!! :p;)