Jump to content

How to - Repair BCM Dome/ Interior Light


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

Whilst my Zed is long gone, replaced with a more suitable baby-carrying machine - a forum member asked me if I still had the BCM repair guide for fixing the interior dome light auto-dim feature.

 

I cannot seem to attach files any longer, Low-res pdf available here:

http://www.dmcauley...._2004_lores.pdf

 

Higher res pdf (though the lowres is probably adequate) here:

http://www.dmcauley....50z_UK_2004.pdf

 

Hope this helps - what happened to all the old posts?

 

John

Posted

I broke the BCM on my celica once so always wondered about this repair for if I ever did it on the Zed, thanks for posting it. Hopefully not, but maybe il use it in the future!

Posted

Aye

what happened to all the old posts?

 

John

I think the forum went through a massive tidy up and upgrade.

I've lost some threads too, but no biggie ;)

 

Aye thats the way it goes I suppose.

J

  • 8 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted

Hey I’m extremely interested in the BCM repair files.  Can you please check if you have them and send them to my email?   I need to fix this on my Z before I can sell it.   Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...