K&N 69 Series Typhoon ***SOLD**

flirt

Hi People,

Finally had the TT fitted, so the typhoon is off my car. its done approx 6,000 miles. got all the bits in my front room. the filter has been on the car, the lower section for the air flow and carbon has never been fitted. all boxed.. hopefully all clips are there too. if any are missing i will help out!!

dont know best way of selling this.. cause no idea what second hand filters go for so make me offers below, i live in birmingham so would request collection only. wont put it on e bay prefer one of you lot to have it.

will post pics up later...

andy

Hi People,

Finally had the TT fitted, so the typhoon is off my car. its done approx 6,000 miles. got all the bits in my front room. the filter has been on the car, the lower section for the air flow and carbon has never been fitted. all boxed.. hopefully all clips are there too. if any are missing i will help out!!

dont know best way of selling this.. cause no idea what second hand filters go for so make me offers below, i live in birmingham so would request collection only. wont put it on e bay prefer one of you lot to have it.

andy

You live in brum???????????????? Come take me for a passenger ride in your zed!!! :D

Flirt - I'm known for my short arms and deep pockets so you may not get the best deal from me but I'm local(ish) (nottingham) and fanyc a typhoon though I'm not a fanatic like others so it's not worth that much to me. Told you I was tight!

I'd throw £50 at it though..... Now I'm gonna get laughed at :blush:

Hi People,

andy

You live in brum???????????????? Come take me for a passenger ride in your zed!!! :D

And me!!! Im in Cov next weekend! Oooh how about a Pre JTS meet on the saturday?