[SOLD] Original Wheels & Tyres UK 350 GT

d95gas

Hopefully this time around I will get the post right...... :)

Full set of 350 Wheels and Tyres. This were passed over to me on my recent purchase of the Zed, previous owner used them as Winter Wheels. As the car will be garaged over the winter, I have no requirement for these, and am probably better off with the space.

All rims are in excellent condition, with no "Kerb rash". One of the spokes has a scratch on it, which can be easily touched in.

Specifications:

Tyres: Bridgestone Potenza RE040 (Rears have 3mm tread and the Fronts have 4mm tread)

Front: 225/45/18

Rear: 245/45/18

I have uploaded Hi-Resolution pics to my dropbox, this will enable you to zoom in on the wheels/tyres and give them a good check over. Click here to view 350Z Rims (The *web pics are lo-res)

Wheel1%20web.jpg

Wheel2%20Web.jpg

Wheel3%20Web.jpg

Wheel4%20Web.jpg

Price wise I am a little unsure what these go for, being new to the forum, things have a different value here. Initially I will ask for £200 ovno, but if the general opinion is that this is too high, I am willing to listen and adjust the pricing as necessary.

Given their weight and size, I would prefer collection (Durham area), but if someone is willing to arrange their own courier, I am happy to pack ready for transit.

Any questions, please give me a shout.

Thanks for looking

Graeme

Edited by d95gas