Rear wiper gone, stubby aerial added and 350z owners stickers on!

nowhereboy

Had a bit of a nightmare getting the decals on as they both stuck to the backing, got their in the end tho, doesn't look to bad. The aerial was a cheap 3 quid ebay job and still looks way better than the stock one. Reception is just as poor as it was before. My radio keeps cutting out, it has done since I bought it. Super frustrating! Car looks much nicer from the back without the wiper tho, deffo worth doing :)

559702_10151609399503107_112888795_n.jpg

Best aerial is the RDX Stubby, no loss of reception and a perfect fitment, sold hundreds of these to 350z owners.

Me being one of them, and it's perfect. Flush fit and reception is BETTER than it was with the standard aerial on. Thanks Steve! :D

Looking good without the rear wiper BTW ;)

• Like 1

I had a cheapo eBay special stubby. looked great (even had 'Nismo' on it), but I could only pick up Radio 1 on it.

As I listened to the wireless on the way to work and I'm still mourning the loss of Moyles and Grimshaw does my nut in, it had to go.

Got the RDX stubby and all is good again. I now get to listen to all the PPI adverts on local commercial radio during my commute. Joy.