Dealer goodies

Chris`I

Chaps and chapettes, need a few ideas for some goodies from the dealer. I basically went down there today and had a moan about how the service was crap and how I was constantly chasing them when I was getting my car. I told them that I wouldnt be happy to recommend them to people with service like I got and we came upon a resolution where I can get some nice free goodies and they get my confidence back. The dealer pricipal is still going over how much I can have but we think it will be between £300-£500 mark.

So ideas to what I can get....

1) Splash/mud guards - ~£140?

2) Entry guards - ~£110 (are these the alu ones?)

3) Boot mat - ~£55

4) Boot tray

5) Service(s)

6a) Nismo Tax disc holder

6b) Nismo radiator cap

Considered but not wanted/needed:

Nismo bumper - Too expensive!

Tonneau cover - already have one

Paint protection - bumper would need a repray first, would be too expensive?

Vent trims - pop off and bind you if they stay on!

Parking sensors - think they look a bit ugly and I find the Zed fine to park

Any other ideas?

:teeth:

EDIT: Added some new ideas...

EDIT2: Prioritites added

He didnt have much choice, I think my missus was gonna camp there all night until he did :boxing:

The fella was good tbh. He just about admitted that we wouldnt get any monetary compensation but could "work something out" about some goodies after I offered to have some add-ons rather than money.

Plus I mentioned I was a member on here and Z Club (ok not for long, but hey!). And if they do me good, then this thread will be a good ad for them :thumbs:

Tonneau cover.

Paint protection for the nose and wings?

Dont bother with the rear parking sensors as they are a dealer fit and its something they can feck up. They are not sensitive enouigh either.

Dont bother with the alu vent trims as they are also a dealer fit and just reflect in the windscreen anyway...

Thanks for the replies guys.

Tonneau cover.

Dont bother with the rear parking sensors as they are a dealer fit and its something they can feck up. They are not sensitive enouigh either.

Dont bother with the alu vent trims as they are also a dealer fit and just reflect in the windscreen anyway...

Already bought a tonneau cover from Holfcroft. That was origially top of the list before, but I just went and bought one before I saw the dealer. Paint protection sounds good, is that the film stuff? I think the front bumper would need a repray first as it has a fair few stone chips! Appreciate the comments on parking sensors and vent trims. I wouldnt have got the parking sensors anyway, as I dont think they look good and I find it ok to park.

Anyone know how much a Nismo bumper would be from a dealer, painted and fitted?

I'll update my first post with preferences :)

Thanks for the replies guys.

Tonneau cover.

Already bought a tonneau cover from Holfcroft. That was origially top of the list before, but I just went and bought one before I saw the dealer. Paint protection sounds good, is that the film stuff? I think the front bumper would need a repray first as it has a fair few stone chips! Appreciate the comments on parking sensors and vent trims. I wouldnt have got the parking sensors anyway, as I dont think they look good and I find it ok to park.

Anyone know how much a Nismo bumper would be from a dealer, painted and fitted?

I'll update my first post with preferences :)

Nismo bumper would be about £800 plus painting plus fitting :surrender:

Nismo bumper would be about £800 plus painting plus fitting :surrender:

OK well thats out of the question then! At £800 painted and fitted, I thought it would be less than £500 for them at trade, but at £800 not even painted or fitted thats well out! I'm currently talking to Adam@Z1Autos about the Nismo lip anyway.

Anyone have a pic of Zed with a Nismo bumper/lip and mudguards? Sure I've seen it and it looked good, but cant remember.

I'm open to any other suggestions.

See if they will put a Nismo Exhaust on for you :teeth:

Didnt think they were allowed to sell them, or am I being dense? :surrender:

yep I think your right :) shame though :teeth:

Well thats what my bonus was gonna go on, but I need to remember to pay off the car first before buying big goodies for it!

Entry guards, boot mat (reduces some cabin noise) and some Nismo goodies based on what's been said so far. Do the wheels need a refurb or anything? Maybe they'd pay for some other toys like engine covers if that takes your bag?

Entry guards, boot mat (reduces some cabin noise) and some Nismo goodies based on what's been said so far. Do the wheels need a refurb or anything? Maybe they'd pay for some other toys like engine covers if that takes your bag?

Yeah thats the way I'm leaning. Wheels seem ok, just need a good going over with some cleaner and polish & wax. Not sure they'd go for engine covers as I'm guessing thats not a Nissan part and its pretty much like them giving me cash? Trying to get goodies that are worth good money to me but they can get at trade so we both "win" ;)