Autosol...

Removed

works on my chromed lips too! :teeth::teeth::teeth::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Left the car without a wash for about a month and a lot of brake dust had formed small speckles on my lovely lips, which wouldn't shift wiith the normal Meguiar's wheel cleaner.

Was rather peed off when I decided to be courageous and try a little autosol on an inconspicuous area and... works a treat :teeth: Lips now as new B)

and... no I didn't take any pics :p

Go on, you know we are all waiting! :yahoo:

Put some tyre wall finish on the last time I washed the car and polished it. Tyre wall finish has now mixed with the brake dust and has gone like bitumen.....................will take me ages to get it off. :yuck:

works on my chromed lips too! :teeth::teeth::teeth::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Left the car without a wash for about a month and a lot of brake dust had formed small speckles on my lovely lips, which wouldn't shift wiith the normal Meguiar's wheel cleaner.

Was rather peed off when I decided to be courageous and try a little autosol on an inconspicuous area and... works a treat :teeth: Lips now as new B)

I was wondering what I was going to clean my lips with. Just been using hot soapy water at the moment and apply wax to the rims which has done a good enough job so far, but i'll get the autosol on mine for next JTS :teeth:

you shouldn't need it so soon though mate... if you wash the car frequently also it'll be overkill, and always test it on a very small part of the lip.... just to make sure

Will do mate :thumbs:

I'm just over paranoid about them at the moment. I've had them a month and cleaned them 5 times :blush:

wait till you kerb them... :headhurt: I nearly left Debbie on the side of the Italian motorway since I had got too close to the HUGE concrete kerbs of the toll booth so that she didn't have to get out of the car to get the ticket.....see what happens when you want to be nice to people :(

I nearly cried :cry::cry::cry:

easy as chips. Guide on this very forum

Really??? I agree with Louis, I thought it was Diamond cut ones that were hard to repair and not many places doing it.....

I remember when I had them volks that I was struggling.

I thought it was just straight alloy/chrome rims that were easy?????

easy as chips. Guide on this very forum

Really??? I agree with Louis, I thought it was Diamond cut ones that were hard to repair and not many places doing it.....

I remember when I had them volks that I was struggling.

I thought it was just straight alloy/chrome rims that were easy?????

chrome rims are not repairable (well not economically )

if you curb a wheel with polished (non chrome) lip it's just a matter of getting rid of the extra bits from the scratches witha scredriver, cover up edges with isolating tape, and start sanding down with wet & dry paper from rough to very fine. use Autosol last, and you have a brand new looking wheel. can't be easier

chrome rims are not repairable (well not economically )

ok maybe, I was getting confused with them.....

But between alloy and Diamond, I thought it was Alloy = Easy and Diamond Cut = Hard?

any alloy rim that has no top coat/ finish will be relatively straightforward to repair :thumbs: