Exhaust Help

Dan2013

Guys,

When i bought my z 5-6 months ago I noticed that the exhaust was rather loud, after getting underneath before buying i saw the exhaust was fully standard and therefore prosumed all other z's sounded the same. Only until recently when its started to burble (although sounding great) when the revs are released.

After getting it onto some ramps with a friend who works for halfords, he noticed the noise was due to the damage to the exhaust (See Pic). I have been to a few exhaust places and they have all told me i will be requiring a new back box, and new centre pipe. Just wondering if you all agree?

post-18677-0-97759500-1375192415_thumb.jpg

Ive had a quote for a fully stainless exhaust, unsure of the make yet, fully fitted with lifetime gurantee at £359. Do you think this is a good price?

Thanks for any help,

Dan

Dan, if you wanted a tried and tested system that fits, have a look at the Cobra Sport system we do - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63096-cobra-sports-exhaust-from-cougar-store/

That's the common break area, new mid pipe and rear needed, so the link above that we do will sort this for you... :)

Drop us a call or PM if you need any more info... :)

Ekona - Thanks bud :thumbs:

CS - Thanks a lot, ill check the link after work and give you a call! How much am i looking at for the system required? I remember back when i was 17 having a cobra exhaust fitted to my corsa by exhausts uk! was more than happy with the service given :)