Rollcage

sidewayz350z

Im after a 4 or 6 point roll cage for the 350z if anyone has one let me know :)

Where are you based? And do you want bolt or weld in? and to what spec?

Supposedly Nickson Motorsport in Surrey are some of the best around. Driftworks shipped their new project from Birmingham down to them for a cage to go in and it looks amazing. There's some on the tinternet where you buy the cage in bits, get a welder of your choice to put it all together and then send pictures and a weld sample to the company for them to issue you an FIA certificate.

Edit: It's not FIA it's MSA, and here's a link :) There's 3 options for the 350z.

http://www.customcages.co.uk/Rollcage/Models.castle?manufacturer=Nissan

Edited by Dedman
  • Like 1

Speak to Jason at Clark Customs on 07840554596 and he should be able to help.

He's the guy that's going to be doing all of the cage stuff on mine in the next couple of weeks :)

They did my mates cage in his skyline and the finish was outstanding was thinking of one I can get welded in as apposed to bolt in :)

Im after a 4 or 6 point roll cage for the 350z if anyone has one let me know :)

Where are you based? And do you want bolt or weld in? and to what spec?

Supposedly Nickson Motorsport in Surrey are some of the best around. Driftworks shipped their new project from Birmingham down to them for a cage to go in and it looks amazing. There's some on the tinternet where you buy the cage in bits, get a welder of your choice to put it all together and then send pictures and a weld sample to the company for them to issue you an FIA certificate.

Edit: It's not FIA it's MSA, and here's a link :) There's 3 options for the 350z.

http://www.customcag...facturer=Nissan

Was thinking weld in mate but bolt in would be a option too. I spoke to these a while ago about one and seemed very helpful but everytime I buy something the same item comes up on here for sale lol so thought id ask here first lol :)

Edited by sidewayz350z
  • Like 1