I just saved £16.50 on a full tank of momentum!

skidder

Just a heads up.Not sure if you all do this or its ethical(make you're own mind up on that one!)

Tesco are obviously doing this 5p off per litre of petrol up to a maximum of 30p if you spend a fortune on a load of over-priced items anyway.

So I just thought i'd buy them off ebay for about £6.

Did the maths.

Fill up 75.60 litres.

Total £108.03

Vouchers(all 6=30p off per litre)£-22.50

voucher-6.00

total saving £16.50

Total cost £85.53

link..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30p-Off-Per-Litre-Tesco-Petrol-Vouchers-Set-Of-6-X5p-/151091510956?pt=UK_Tickets_Trave_Vouchers_Coupons_LE&hash=item232dc17eac

Every little helps!

Cheers

Chris

how on earth did you get £108 of fuel in a 350. £60 will get me from just under 1/4 tank to over the top of the needle.

nice tip though, my uncle does this and fills up a few of the 5 gallon jerry cans aswell. Saves a fortune.

Ye right you tell my old lady to buy Tesco sh1T products so I can save 5p per liter on fuel..Good Luck..? :scare: :scare:

Read the thread.You don't have to tell you're 'old lady' to buy tesco sh1t products!

Wow is it worth it..? Where am I going to hide all this stuff..? :scare: :scare:

Ye right you tell my old lady to buy Tesco sh1T products so I can save 5p per liter on fuel..Good Luck..? :scare: :scare:

Read the thread.You don't have to tell you're 'old lady' to buy tesco sh1t products!

Wow is it worth it..? Where am I going to hide all this stuff..? :scare: :scare:

Thanks Skidder. I should have read it all first. Just ordered them., Will keep you informed. :scare: :scare:

Nice spot buddy, had some a while ago and just grabbed some more for the van and the Zed :thumbs:

how on earth did you get £108 of fuel in a 350. £60 will get me from just under 1/4 tank to over the top of the needle.

nice tip though, my uncle does this and fills up a few of the 5 gallon jerry cans aswell. Saves a fortune.

£104.00 was my best, don't forget it's an 80 litre tank and the fuel gauge can be horribly inaccurate too.